(a) you and
(b) Rocketmart LLC (collectively, “Rocketmart LLC”, “we”, or “us”).
The Website is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions and. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. However, any changes to the dispute resolution provisions set out in Governing Law and Jurisdiction will not apply to any disputes for which the parties have actual notice on or before the date the change is posted on the Website.
You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, applications, metadata, codes, interfaces, text, displays, images, logos, icons, videos, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Rocketmart LLC, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
– Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
– You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
– You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
– If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications
– If we provide social media features, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
– Modify copies of any materials from the Website
– Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text
– Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
Rocketmart LLC name, Rocketmart LLC logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Rocketmart LLC or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Rocketmart LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
– In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States of America or other countries)
– For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
– To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Rocketmart LLC, a Rocketmart LLC employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing)
– To attempt to bypass, interrupt, interfere with, intercept, compromise, or decipher the normal operation, security, traffic, or transmission to or from the Website
– To decompile or otherwise seek to reverse engineer the Website
– To attempt to post any content that may be construed as misleading, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, or that may be construed as advertising, promoting or soliciting any individual or entity
– To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Rocketmart LLC or users of the Website or expose them to liability. Additionally, you agree not to
– Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website
– Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
– Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website
– Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website
– Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
You represent and warrant that:
– You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns